At Wedding Vendour, your privacy is our top priority. We are transparent about our privacy practices, including how we treat your personal information..
You can elect for us not to do so by editing your preferences in your account profile by emailing us at email@example.com (please include your name, mailing address, and email address).
Here are a few general principles to keep in mind as you read through this Policy:
- This Site is owned or operated by Vendour, Inc.
- As our business evolves, this Policy may change, so check back to this page periodically to make sure you understand how your Personal Information will be treated.
- Unless otherwise specified, this Policy does not apply to information that you may provide to us, or that we may obtain, other than from you through our Site, such as over the phone, by mail, or in person.
- Advertisements that may be displayed to you on this Site and other sites may be customized to your interests and preferences based on your Personal Information and Site usage information (as further described below) collected through our Site or elsewhere online. You may be able to opt out of such advertisements, email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- If you opt-out, we may still suggest offerings to you on our Site based on your history at our Site.
- If you are located outside of the United States, the information you provide to us is being transmitted to us and processed in the United States and will be protected subject to this Policy and United States laws, which may not be as protective as the laws in your country.
- This Site places cookies and local shared objects on your computer or device, as further described below. This Site is not intended to collect personal information from outside the United States and Canada. By using the Site, you agree to this.
- By signing up for Wedding Vendour or “site” you agree to opt in regardless of the country to which you are located in.
Opt In and Opt Out
You may have the right to opt in to or opt out of certain of our uses and disclosures of your Personal Information (as defined below). You may unsubscribe from our promotional emails by editing your preferences in your account profile on the Site, or by clicking on the opt-out link within the e-mail you receive. To opt out of our Text Messaging, please follow the instructions provided in connection with the particular Text Messaging campaign. Please understand that it may take us some time to process any opt out request and that even if you opt out of receiving promotional correspondence from us, we may still contact you in connection with your relationship, activities, transactions and communications with us. You may also tell us that you do not want us to share your Personal Information with third parties for their marketing purposes by editing your preferences in your Site member profile, or by emailing us at email@example.com (please include your name, mailing address, and email address). To stop receiving promotional messages from third parties who already have your contact information, please contact them directly.
Wedding Vendour collects information directly from individuals, from third parties, and automatically via usage of our Site.
While you may be able to visit and view content on the Site without providing any Personal Information, we may collect Personal Information on or through the Site in various circumstances.
“Personal Information” is information that can be used to identify you or contact you as an individual, as well as information attributed with such information. Personal Information may include, for example: your name; age or date of birth; postal address; e-mail address; telephone number; wireless device address; text message address; screen name or username; photograph or photographs you may provide to the Site; gender; geolocation information; payment card and other payment information; event dates and related information; information about your family; and interests, hobbies and demographic information. We collect Personal Information via the Site in a variety of circumstances, such as when you conduct a transaction on our Site; create an account on our Site; edit your online profile; sign up for our newsletters; sign up for certain services; make online purchases; enter sweepstakes and contests; complete surveys; contribute to a chat room, bulletin board, message board, listserv, blog, wiki or other social forum on the Site; or submit a comment or question to us by using a “contact us” or similar feature on the Site.
We may also automatically receive your location or other information when you use our services or services linked to our Site (including calendars, our mobile apps, or when you submit a photo or other materials that contain geographic information in its metadata). We may use various technologies to determine location, such as location services of your operating system or browser and sensor data from your computer or device that may, for example, provide information on nearby Wi-Fi access points and cell towers.
On some of our Sites, you may not be able to participate in certain activities or access certain content unless you provide us with the requested Personal Information.
As is the case with many Web sites, our servers may automatically collect your IP address when you visit the Site, and we may associate that with your domain name or that of your Internet access provider. All of this information may be used for a variety of purposes, including, for example, to gather aggregated demographic or statistical information.
By using our Site, you agree to our use of all tracking technologies.
How we may use your information
We (or one of our service providers, on our behalf) may use your information (including your Personal Information and Site usage information) for a variety of purposes, such as the following:
- processing and fulfilling your transactions
- administering the Site, the Site’s features and services, and your account with us (e.g., when you request a quote for any service you may need or when you sign up as a vendor)
- enabling users to use the Site and the Site’s features and services
- responding to your requests, questions and concerns
- developing new features and offerings on the Site
- research, analytics and development of the Site and other products and services
- sending you marketing and other communications, including information about products, services and events; You may opt out of receiving such notices from us by following the instructions in the “Opt In and Opt Out” section above.
- protecting our rights and property
- and other purposes
We may share Personal Information and Site usage information with others;
We may share the information we collect on the Site with others for a variety of reasons:
- with our affiliates and other third parties
- or program participants for their marketing and other purposes;
- with our co-sponsor(s)
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights or property, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud or respond to a government, judicial or other legal request, or to comply with the law;
- in connection with a corporate change or dissolution
In addition, we may share non-personally identifiable Site usage information (including aggregate data) with others, for their use, in a form that does not include your name or contact information.
If you participate in certain public or community areas of our Site (such as a chat room, message board, blog) or create a public profile, the information you voluntarily disclose will be accessible to other Site members and, in some cases, the general public. You should be cautious about the information you submit to these areas (e.g., make up a username that does not disclose your personal identity).
Third-Party Ad Servers and Networks
We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit the Site or elsewhere online. These companies may use information about your visits to this Site and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. These advertisements may appear on this Site and on other Web sites. These companies may employ cookies, clear GIFs and other tracking technologies to cause relevant ads to be displayed to you.
Your Access Rights
You may be able to review, update or modify certain of the Personal Information that is stored in a user account set up with us on the Site (if you have one with us on the Site) by logging in to the “My Account” or similar area of the Site or by contacting us using the “Contact Us” information below. We may ask you to verify your identity and to provide other details before we are able to provide you with any information, correct any inaccuracies, or delete any information. Your right to delete your information is subject to our records retention policies.
We use various efforts intended to safeguard the security and integrity of Personal Information collected on this Site. Payment card information is processed by third-party payment processors pursuant to their applicable privacy policies. Despite these measures, however, we cannot and do not guarantee that information will be absolutely safe from interception or intrusion during transmission or while stored on our system, or otherwise.
If you correspond with us by e-mail, text message or using Web forms like a “contact us” feature on our Site, you should be aware that your transmission might not be secure from access by unauthorized parties. We have no liability for disclosure of your information due to errors or unauthorized acts of third parties during or after transmission. If you create an account on our Site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account password and for any activity that occurs under your account. Please notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or account.
If we believe that the security of your Personal Information in our care may have been compromised, we may seek to notify you. If we have your e-mail address, we may notify you by e-mail to the most recent e-mail address you have provided us in your account profile. Please keep your e-mail address in your account up to date. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org (please include your name, mailing address, and email address).
Children under the Age of 13
The Site is not for children under 13 years of age. By the use of our site; you agree you are above the age of 13.
Changes to this Policy
We may change this Policy from time to time. When we do, we will let you know by posting the changed Policy on this page with a new “Last Updated” date.